Sunday, November 3, 2013

News for Upcoming Books

There's been a lot of activity going on lately with my publishing career this fall. I'm happy to announce on Halloween day I signed a contract with Samhain Publishing to publish my 5th book THE VAGRANTS (scheduled to release June 2014).

This morning I finished polishing the last couple chapters of THE VAGRANTS and emailed the final manuscript off to my editor. What a great feeling it is to have another book completed and out the door. I've been working on some cover designs, so I should have a cover to post here soon.

The premise for THE VAGRANTS is about a journalist in Boston, Daniel Finley, who has spent 6 months living under a bridge among the homeless people to study their way of life. While there, he witnesses some eerie phenomena: something strange is happening with the vagrants. I don't want to give too much away at this point, but Daniel gets caught up in a terrifying battle between the Irish Mafia and an evil that is gathering beneath the streets of Boston.

I also recently signed deals with Audio Realms, who will record all my books as audio books. If you prefer to listen to books, then be on the look out for these titles in 2014:

Dead of Winter
Shadows in the Mist
The Witching House
The Devil's Woods
The Vagrants

One month from today, December 3rd, my next novel THE DEVIL'S WOODS releases on eBook and paperback. You can order now at Samhain Horror, Amazon and all major book stores. The audio book will release in January 2014.

Now, I can start working on my next novel.

I also coach writers to be successful. So if you are an aspiring writer or know one who could use a boost, feel free to email me about one-on-one coaching at Brian (at) BrianMoreland (dot) com.

I appreciate your support and have a great day.

Brian

 

No comments:

Post a Comment